Saturday, July 23, 2011

Long Time

It has been such a long time since I have posted on here. I hope people will still enjoy reading my entries. Things are going well in my life right now. I am currently working as an Assistant Director at a local childcare center that's growing quickly. That's not all that's growing quickly, my boys seem to be growing right before my eyes. My oldest is now 6 years old and will be in 1st grade this coming Fall. My little one will be turning 2 already this coming October! My baby is no longer a baby and that makes me sad but he is growing up into a wonderful little boy. I have recently returned to swapping on swap-bot and have some new pen pals as well which is really nice. I have also started taking Kung-fu lessons with my son and my best-friend, we all really enjoy it.

No comments: