Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday Adventures

Yesterday was Black Friday, the day that my mother and I go out for some super shopping. We left on Thanksgiving day at about 8 pm to go stand in line for Best Buy. We were in line for my new computer (yes I'm writing this blog entry on my own new computer...yay!) until they started handing out tickets for items at 3:30 am. As a reminder I live in Minnesota so it was quite the experience to go wait outside for so long! After we got our ticket for my computer we left to go to Kohl's (Best Buy didn't open until 5 am while Kohl's opened at 4 am). After we were done at Kohl's we went back up to Best Buy to use our ticket to get my computer. When we were done at Kohl's we headed up to Target and then went on to Fleet Farm. After that we had to head home to bring my son up to daycare and my boyfriend up to work. Once we were done with that we headed up to Rosedale mall so we could go to Herberger's sale. After that we went to K-Mart and then LeAnn Chin's for a late lunch. It was a super long day and we were both very tired but we ended up getting a lot of good deals so we were happy.

No comments: