Saturday, November 22, 2008

Plymouth, MN

As promised here I am to write another entry to my wonderful blog. As most of you probably don't know Plymouth, MN was voted by Money Magazine as the best place to live in the USA. This makes me very happy because I happen to live in Plymouth, MN. I never would have thought that a place like Plymouth would even be considered; of course one never thinks that the place that they live would be voted as the best place to live in the USA. I moved to Plymouth back in 2002 and have lived there ever since (with the exception of going to college during the school year). I have enjoyed living here and I'm proud to say that I'm from the best place to live in the USA!
For further information please visit: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2008/snapshots/PL2751730.html

No comments: