Friday, January 9, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller: AdirondackMetals


Adirondack Metal Designs is a family owned business. We operate out of our shop near the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains in beautiful upstate New York. My name is Brenda. My husband Ed and I began this business as a way for him to leave the construction industry and work for himself. I am in charge of the website, programming and business end of things while he makes the products. I also work full time as a Speech Pathologist with my own private practice. I wish I could work on the metal business all of the time and retire from my real job. We specialize in silhouette metal art. Our products are made with a combination of plasma cutting and welding. We currently have table top sculptures, wall art, yard stakes, key racks, welcome signs, bookends, napkin holders, and wall hooks. Our themes include wildlife, farm animals, western, marine life, sports, and more. If you don't see your favorite theme in our shop, contact us. We can also customize many of our items for you. The pieces come standard with a black hammered finish. Any special paint requests are also welcome. We can work together to meet your specific needs.We can use any of our silhouettes for a custom welcome sign, address sign or name signs.

No comments: