Monday, January 26, 2009

Wall-E

A couple of weekends ago my boyfriend and I rented the movie Wall-E. We thought it was a really good family movie that our son would enjoy. I have to say that it was a pretty cute movie but at the same time it was pretty slow moving. For one there isn't much dialogue. My son seemed to enjoy it and he actually asked to watch it a couple of times after we had already returned it back to the movie store. My boyfriend however ended up falling asleep and missing the whole end of the movie. Atleast my son liked it though because that's who we really rented it for. All in all I guess I would recommend it for those younger movie goers out there but for those of us who enjoy dialogue in a movie I guess I would have to say move along when you see Wall-E in the rental store.

1 comment:

w said...

walllll-eeee? eeeevaaaaah?

that was my wall-e, eve impression. pretty good, eh?

eh.

i guess you have to actually hear me do it.


i loved the movie.