Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pet Peeve #4

I really hate it when I walk into a restaurant and it's fairly empty and the host/ess sits you at a table that's right next to another occupied table. There is a whole room full of empty tables and they have to sit you right next to the only other people that are there. I know that having tables together makes it easier for the staff but come on who really wants to sit right next to strangers while you eat when you could be somewhere a lot more private. I understand if the restaurant is full that you will end up sitting right next to someone else's table, but when there are plenty of empty tables you should be sat in a more private location. It is just common courtesy in my mind, but apparently not in the minds of those who sit you right next to someone else.

No comments: