Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Yesterday was the 4th of July and sadly I woke up feeling pretty sick. I ended up sleeping for most of the day. Luckily my son was so excited about seeing some fireworks that I forced myself to get out of bed and venture out to find some fireworks to see. We were planning on just watching them from our car, but once they started we decided that we needed to find a parking spot so we could get out and enjoy them with the crowd. Thankfully my fiance found an awesome parking spot where we jumped out of the car and had one of the best spots in the park! We all had a really good time and the finale was so beautiful and my son and I started clapping along with the crowd. It would have been nice if I didn't feel so sick that day, but thankfully it ended with a bang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did You take that picture of the fireworks? Its amazing!
4th of July celebrations sound so much fun :)