Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Glue Books

I recently did a swap on Swap-bot for a glue book. Glue books are blank journals that you glue pictures in. I used stickers, pictures out of magazines and newspapers, and some pictures off of the internet to make mine. I also printed off some black and white pictures and altered them by coloring them in myself. I also used a background on each page of mine so you wouldn't be able to see any of the original page. So for some of the backgrounds I used things like wrapping paper, fabric, felt, and decorated tissue papers. I have posted some pictures of the one that I made for the swap. My partner loved it which made me super happy, but it was sad letting it go since I put so much work into it. Anyway I hope you enjoy taking a look at the pics and let me know what you think! I'm thinking about hosting my own glue book swap on Swap-bot in a couple of months when things aren't as hectic as they are now, perhaps some of my readers will join! :-)

No comments: