Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16th, 1983

Yes it's my birthday today. I'm now officially 25 years old. I'm a quarter of a century old. I'm half way to being over the hill. Not sure how I feel about turning 25 yet. So far it doesn't seem much different than being 24. Worked a lot today, brought cupcakes for my kids and they all really liked them. Got some nice presents from my son, my mom, my mom's boyfriend, and my grandparents. Got bath/shower gel from my son (and a card), got a set of cute pj's and a loofa from my mom (and a card), got a gift certificate to Border Books from my mom's boyfriend, and I got a nice card with some money from my grandparents. I also got a nice card with some money in it from my son's great grandparents on his father's side. Today my mom took me out to my favorite restaurant called Chili's for dinner, I had chicken fajitas and they were super good. All in all turning 25 wasn't so bad, in fact it was kinda fun.

No comments: