Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bad Morning

I had a bad morning. The badness started when I was walking to my car and slipped on the ice and fell. There was a thin layer of snow on the ground making it impossible to tell where there was ice and where there wasn't. Sadly I walked on the icey part and thus ended up on my bottom. My pants of course were soaked and very cold after that, but I didn't have enough time to go back up to the apartment to change them so I ended up wearing wet/cold pants to work. It was still snowing as I drove to work making it a little hard to see and pretty slippery. Unfortunately for me it was really hard to see when I started choking on my own saliva to the point that I had tears running down my face. Thankfully I was able to catch my breath before I ran the car off the road or crashed into something. Needless to say I was VERY careful walking through the parking lot into work this morning. My arms have been a little sore all day today because when I fell I put my hands backwards to prevent my head from smashing into the ground. While I feel that was a wise choice, you know preventing my head from smashing into the ground, my arms still hurt.

2 comments:

meego said...

How are you now? Hope you are fine.

Lucky12324 said...

I'm much better now, thank you for asking :-)