Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Drawing

Well my boyfriend and I have decided to try our hands at drawing. I always thought it would be a lot of fun to start drawing and that it would be a good creative outlet and I happened to voice my opinion on the subject as we were listening to my new Celtic Christmas cd in the car coming home from dinner this past weekend. I said that the music created pictures in my head that made me want to draw and my boyfriend said that he had always wanted to draw as well. So the very next day we set out for Michael's: The Arts and Crafts Store and went ahead and bought 2 drawing pads! We didn't have enough time to start using them last weekend so we have decided to set aside some time to draw this coming weekend. I'm pretty excited about it, actually we are both pretty excited about it. We were wondering if there are any artists out there that have experience with drawing that might have some tips, tricks, or advice? Or perhaps any sort of recommendations? Stay tuned for some pictures of our creations!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love the idea of you both starting drawing. I can't draw at all - so no tips from me - but look forward to hearing how it goes -and seeing! Happy Christmas