Monday, December 8, 2008

Who Will Comfort Toffle?

My amazingly sweet boyfriend made me the happiest woman in the world by being such a sweetheart and buying me the book "Who Will Comfort Toffle?" It's a Moomin book by Tove Jansson. We were just strolling through a sort of indoor flea market type mall called Global Market here in Minneapolis and we were looking at the Scandinavian store because I'm Scandinavian and I wanted to see what they had there and right on the shelf was a Moomin book! I about died right there! So my boyfriend told me that he would buy it for me because he knew it would totally make my day and bring me happiness This book is just amazing! The story it tells and the illistrations are just magnificent. I happen to have some postcards that are from the book, which I think is totally cool, and I am so glad that I can share not only this book with you but also some of the illistrations from it so everyone can enjoy it! :-)

No comments: