Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Well I had a very Merry Christmas. I had to work from 6 am until a little after 3 pm on Christmas Eve, but after that my boyfriend, my son, and my mother went over to my grandparent's house for a Christmas Eve dinner. After dinner we exchanged gifts which was a lot of fun; I got a nice journal from my grandparents. Then Christmas morning my grandparents came over to watch my son open up his presents from Santa. I ended up getting a lot of nice things: I got a nice shirt with matching tank top, a pair of boots, some long underwear, some pj pants, and stocking stuffers from my mom, and I got a super cute set of silky pj's, a Harry Potter book, and a Moomin book from my boyfriend too! I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of things but I got so many nice things that it's hard to remember it all! Later during Christmas day my mom's boyfriend came over and we all went back over to my grandparent's house to celebrate with the rest of my family (i.e. my aunts, uncles, and cousins). All in all I had a good Christmas celebration. Lets hear from my readers, what was your holiday season like? What did you receive as gifts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Also wanted to tell you how beautiful your photos of China are...I had the good fortune to visit there several years and I couldn't believe beautiful it was.