Sunday, August 17, 2008

Collections

I am a pack rat, I'll admit it. My room is full of things that I call my treasures (other's call it clutter but I digress). I have a bunch of collections. Some you already know about from previous posts, like my postcard collection and my ATC (Artist Trading Cards) collection. I also collect tea, pencils, stickers, anything to do with Ireland, the Irish, shamrocks, or clovers, pandas, purple unicorns, and stationery with matching envelopes. I have decided to share some of my stationery sets with you today. Here are some of my favorites:





I have many more sets as well, but I wouldn't want to overwhelm you with my "clutter" and scare you off! :-)

1 comment:

Cody said...

I love the last one. I've been having so much trouble finding stationary sets... even in my full-of-specialty-shops city. I finally found a boxed set at a home store downtown. (Next to a papergoods store that had absolutely nothing helpful. Weird.)