Monday, August 18, 2008

Kawaii

Since joining Postcrossing and Swap-bot I have been introduced to the wonderful world of Kawaii. For those of you that are going "Kawaii?" and have no idea what I'm talking about I'm going to explain what it is and what characters I like. Kawaii means cute in Japanese. It's a huge fad over there and it's been spreading to places all over the world. Two of the most famous brands of kawaii are Sanrio, and San-x. Some people are very picky about brands; some people only like Japanese brands and only count those as being kawaii. I on the other hand am not very picky at all when it comes to the brands. I have posted pictures of some of my favorite characters throughout this post so you will have an idea of what I'm talking about. If you want to learn more please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawaii

No comments: