Monday, August 4, 2008

Moomin Postcards

One of my many hobbies is collecting postcards. I have tons of them and I have many different collections of postcards. I have all 50 US states and I'm also working on getting a postcard from every country in the world now. I also collect movie postcards such as: Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings. One of my favorite collection of postcards is my Moomin cards though.

Moomin

Moomins started out as books and a comic strip but has become so popular that it's now a tv series that's not just popular in Finland but also Japan. The original books and comic strip was done by Tove Jansson. Moomins are so popular that they even have their own amusement park in Finland called Moomin World. I hope to visit there someday (yes I'm still a kid at heart).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Moomin, it is true, there are more fish in the sea. But its a useless search because you will never find another Snufkin as beautiful, unless you get LUCKY.

Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE the Moomins!!!

stinky said...

You can get Moomin cards to send to your friends from http://en.moominvalleyshop.com